Rapid Diagnostic Dengue Ns1 Antigen Test Kits Easy Tested by Serum/Plasma/Wb
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-1.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.5-1.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: cassette
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Abbr: Dengue Ns1 Antigen
- Keywords: Dengue Ns1 Antigen Test Kit
- Sensitivity: >99%
- Reaction Time: 15 Minutes
- Product Name: Rapid Diagnostic Dengue Ns1 Antigen Test Kits Easy
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO13485
- Specimen: Serum/Plasma/Wb
- Specificity: >99%
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
Dengue IgG/IgM Test kit
One-step dengue hemorrhagic fever Testing Kits
1: Dengue IgG/IgM Test
2: 4mm cassette
Dengue Rapid Test
The Dengue IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a qualitative test for the detection of IgG/IgM antibodies to dengue virus in human serum.
RAPID DENGUE IgG/IgM TEST is a Rapid qualitative Immunochromatographic test for the simultaneous detection of IgG and IgM Antibodies to Dengue Virus in human Whole Blood, Serum or plasma
Rapid Dengue Test is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the simultaneous detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to Dengue virus in human whole blood, serum or plasma. The assay is used as a screening test for Dengue viral infection and as an aid for differential diagnosis of primary and secondary infections in conjunction with other criteria.
1)Specimen: whole blood/serum/plasma
1)Simple: simply add specimen and dilution(if necessary) into sample well
2)Rapid: results come out at 20 minutes
3)Visually interpreted: dont need any equipment
4)Stable: more than 12 month period of validity
Cassette: 40 tests/bag, 60-65 tests/box
1)Bring the kit components to room temperature before testing.
2)Open the pouch and remove the Card. Once opened, the test card must be used immediately.
3)Label the test card with patients identity.
4)Apply 5 μL of serum, plasma or whole blood to the S1 area indicated by the arrow mark.
5) Add 2 drops of sample buffer to well marked as S.
6)At the end of 20 minutes read the results. A strong positive sample may show result earlier.