- Model NO.: multi-drug test
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Free Sample: Vailable
- Name: Urine Cup
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: cup
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: All
- Certificates: Ce&ISO
- Accuracy: >99%
- Specimen: Urine
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch for Urine Cup
- Origin: Henan, China
- Remove Cap and retain key.
- Donor provides specimen,ensure that urine has reached minimum fill level marked on the cup just on the right hand side, just above the temperature strip. Replace and secure lid.
- Check that the urine temperature is between 32-40oC You should check immediately.If urine temperature does not reach this level then throw urine away and start again as the urine could have be adulterated with water or another substance or another persons urine sample.
- On a flat surface,insert the key firmly into the hole provided (see cup procedure card) until you hear a slight click.Make sure that the key is pushed in completely until only the cap of the key is visible.(Do not twist or turn the key) This will open up the valves so that the urine can flow through to the test area of the cup and activate the test.
- Peel off the label to view the results.Remember to wait a full 5 minutes before you read the re-sults.
- The test can be read without removing the test cassette.