Medical Diagnostic Test Phencyclidine (PCP) Urine Drug Rapid Test Kits Colloidal Gold
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.1-0.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Abbr.: Pcp
- Shelf Time: 24months
- Name: Medical Diagnostic Test Phencyclidine (Pcp) Urine
- Specificity: 99%
- Keyword: Medical Diagnostic Pcp Rapid Test Kits
- Transport Package: as Required
- Origin: Henan, China
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Certificate: Ce, ISO9001, ISO13485
- Storage: 4-30 Centigrate
- Manufacturer: Independent R & D
- Sensitivity: 25ng/Ml
- Reaction Time: 5 Minutes
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: strip/cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
Storage and Stability:
Kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated at 2-30°C.The test panel is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.The test panel must remain in the sealed pouch until use.DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- For healthcare professionals and professionals at point of care sites.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.Do not use after the expiration date.
- The test panel should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- All specimens should be considered potentially hazardous and handled in the same manner as an infectious agent.
- The used test panel should be discarded according to federal,state and local regulations
- collect a urine sample from test subject using a suitable clean container preferably glass.
- refregerated specimens or other materials should be equilibrated to room temperature before testing.
- open the foil pouch at the notch,remove the test device,and label the device with specimen ID
- holding the dropper vertically as shown,add 4 drop of urine into the sample well "S",waiting 5 seconds between drops
- observe migration,or lateral flow of the sample across the entire test panel.add additional sample drops if migration is not complete
- positive results may be observed as soon as 5 minutes,depending on the concentration of Opiates in the tested specimen.to confirm negative results, a complete reaction time of 8-10 minutes is required. do not interpret results after 15 minutes.