- Drug Abuse Test Kits
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: strip/cassette
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Specimen: Urine
- Using: Self-Testing
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: strip/cassette
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Name: Thc Drug Test Kit/Drug Medical Diagnostic Test Kit
- Accuracy: Over 99% Accuracy
- Test Time: Within 3-5 Minutes
- Transport Package: 1 Test in a Single Sealed Pouch. 5000strips/2000ca
- Origin: Henan, China
The Drug abuse rapid test for the qualitative detection of drug in human urine. For healthcare professional including professionals at point of care sites. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
MORE rapid diagnostic products supplied
PSA,CEA,FOB,Dengue,Troponin I,Toxoplasma,Drug of Abuse test,saliva alcohol test and so on.
1.When you are ready to begin testing,open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch.Remove the test from the pouch.
2. Immerse the strip into the container with the arrow end pointing towards the container.Do not immerse past the
MAX (maximum) line.Take the strip out after 8-10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean,dry,nonabsorbent
surface (e.g.,mouth of the serum container).
3.Wait 3-8 minutes and read result.Do not read results after 8 minutes.
Positive.One rose-pink color band appears in the Control Zone ("C"),but not in the Test Zone ("T").
A positive result indicates that benzoyl ecgonine levels are at or above 300 ng/ml.
Negative.Two rose-pink color bands appear-- one in the Control Zone ("C") and one in the Test Zone ("T").
A negative result indicates that benzoyl ecgonine levels are below 300 ng/ml.
Invalid. No rosepink color bands appear,or a band appears in the Test Zone ("T"),but not in the Control Zone ("C"). An invalid result may be due to improper testing procedures or deterioration of the kit components.
Repeat the assay sequence using a new device.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to line color intensity or width.