Rapid Test Hbsag Serum Plasma Test Kits Diagnostic Test Colloidal Gold with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05-0.2/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||a Test in a Single Pouch|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HBsAg(Serum/Plasma)
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Keyword: Rapid Hbsag Test Kits
- Storage: 4-30ºC
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO13485
- Specimen: Serum/Plasma/Wb
- Reaction Time: 20 Minutes
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Abbr: Hbsag
- Shelf Time: 24 Months
- Sensitivity: 1ng/Ml or 2.5 Ng/Ml
- Specificity: 99%
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Specification: Cassette/ Strip
- HS Code: 38220090
(HBsAg)Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Test
One Step HBsAg Test is a rapid direct binding test for the qualitative detection of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum/plasma as an aid in the clinical assessment of hepatitis B infection.
The test is based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of HBsAg in serum/plasma. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identify HBsAg specifically.This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-20 minutes.Test results are read visually without any instrument.
- easy to use
- easy to read
- High accuracy
- High speed
- Room temperature storage
For serum or plasma specimens:
- 1. Dispense 3 drops (100 μl) of serum/plasma specimen to the "s" well of the test card with the provided plastic dropper according to the figure
- 2. start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
- 3. Interpret test results at 15 minutes
Reading the test results
- 1. Positive: Both purplish red test band and purplish red control band appear on the membrane.The lower the antibody concentration,the weaker the test band.
- 2. Negative: Only the purplish red control band appears on the membrane.The absence of a test brand indicates a negative result.
- 3. Invalid: There should always be a purplish red control band in the control region regardless of test result .If control band is not seen,the test is considered invalid. Repeat the test using a new test device.Note: It is normal to have a slightly lightened control band with very strong positive samples as long as it is distinctly visible.