- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Abbr.: Pcp
- Shelf Time: 24months
- Name: One Step Pcp Rapid Test Kits Colloidal Gold
- Specification: strip/cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Certificate: Ce, ISO9001, ISO13485
- Storage: 4-30ºC
- Manufacturer: Independent R & D
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Henan, China
|Storage&Stability||The PCP test kit should be stored at 4-30 oC in the original sealed pouch. The expiration date given was determined under normal laboratory conditions.|
|Specimen Collection|| |
|Results|| NEGATIVE: TWO COLOR BANDS|
The appearance of two color bands within the result window indicates a negative test result. No COC above the cut-off level has been detected. The color of the Test band may be lighter or darker than that of the Control Band.
POSITIVE: ONE COLOR BAND
The appearance of only one color band within the result window indicates the result is positive, i.e. the specimen contains COC at a concentration above the cut-off level.
A distinct color band should always appear in the left section of the result window. The test is invalid if no color band forms in the left section of the result window.
Note. A very faint band in the right section of the result window, visible in 5 minutes, indicates that the amount of COC in the sample is near or below the cut-off level of the test. The urine specimen should be retested, or confirmed with a more specific alternative method such as gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, before a positive determination is made.