- Model NO.: panel
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 1T/pouch, valve bag/box, carton
- HS Code: 39211990
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after the expiration date.
- The test panel should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- All specimens should be considered potentially hazardous and handled in the same manner as an infectious agent.
- The used test panel should be discarded according to local regulations.
STORAGE AND STABILITY:
Store as packaged in the sealed pouch either at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C). The test panel is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test panel must remain in the sealed pouch until use. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION:
The urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry container. Urine collected at any time of the day may be used. Urine specimens exhibiting visible precipitates should be centrifuged, filtered, or allowed to settle to obtain a clear supernatant for testing.
Urine specimens may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 48 hours prior to assay. For prolonged storage, specimens may be frozen and stored below -20°C. Frozen specimens should be thawed and mixed before testing.
• Test panels • Package insert
Materials Required But Not Provided
• Specimen collection container • Timer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Allow the test panel, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Take off the cap outside of the test end. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test panel vertically into the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Immerse the test panel to at least the level of the wavy lines on the strip(s), do not pass the arrows on the test panel when immersing the panel.
- Place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
Read results at 5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 10 minutes.
range of use:
- MOP/OPI/MOR morphine Test
- Methamphetamine(MET) Test
- Ketamine(KET) Test
- (MDMA) Ecstasy Test
- Cocaine(COC) Test
- Marijuana (THC) Test
- Amphetamine(AMP) Test
- Barbiturates(BAR) Test
- Methadone(MTD) Test
- Benzodiazepine(BZO) Test
- Phencyclidine(PCP) Test
- Tricyclic Antidepressants(TCA) Tesr
- Drug Screen Card in Multi-Pane
More Rapid Diagnostic Products Available Including:
Drugs of Abuse, HCV, HBVs,Syphilis,PSA,AFP,Pregnancy, Ovalation(LH),Cardiac Troponin I, TB, Malaria, H.pylori,Saliva alcohol test,urinalysis test.