5 Panel Drug Tests Test Thc AMP Cocaine Opi Mamp Combo Dipcard
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.1-1.1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Individual Foil Pouch/ Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Panel Available: 1-12
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Specimen: Urine
- Usage: Home Testing
- Specification: strip/cassette/dipcard
- HS Code: 38220090
Certificates: U.S.FDA 510K cleared and CE marked,GMP/ISO13485/ISO 9001:2008 Certificates
Test range: 20parameters of Drug of Abuse Test available, includesMOR/OPI/COC/AMP/METH/THC/BZO/BAR/PCP/BUP/KET/OXY/TCA/MTD/MDMA and so on.
At most 12 in 1 for the Multi-Drug dipcard we can provide
2. Products Features
2>Stable and high quality;
4>Excellent cost control;
5> Professional after-sales service.
3. Materials Provided:
Each pouch contains
One DOA test device
4.Names of drugs can be detected
Name of regular drugs:AMP, BAR, BZO, BUP, COC, KET, MET, MTD, MOR/OPI, MDMA, OXY,PCP, TCA, THC.
Name of irregular drugs: PPX,ACE, EDDP, COT, FYL,MQL, K2, TML/TRA, LSD
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1) Remove the test device from the foil pouch.
2) Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
3) Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
4) Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
Read results at 5 minutes. DO NOT INTERPRET RESULT AFTER 10 MINUTES.
This product is broadly used in the public security department ,epidemic prevention and conscription ,medical examination and conscription department.it is a rapid qualitative one step assay for the detection of unknown substance abuse.