Hepatitis B Hbcab Rapid Test
|FOB Price:||US $0.08-0.25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.08-0.25/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Individual Foil Pouch/ Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HBcAb
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Buffer: Availabe
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Specimen: Serum/ Whole Blood
- Specification: STRIP/CASSETTE
- HS Code: 38220090
|Product name||Hepatitis B HBcAb rapid test|
|Specimen||Serum/Plasma/ Whole blood|
|Storage||Room Temperature 2--40|
|Format / Size||Strip: 2.5mm 3.0mm 4.0mm|
|Cassette: 3.0mm 4.0mm|
|Payment term||L/C, T/T, Western Union and Paypal are all available|
|Lead time||7-10 business days after payment confirmed, it also depond on your Qty|
Intended Use of HBcAb Rapid Test Device
One Step HBcAb Test is a rapid direct binding test for the qualitative detection of hepatitis B central antibody (HBcAb) in human serum/plasma as an aid in the clinical assessment of hepatitis B infection.
The test is based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of HBcAb in serum/plasma. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identify HBcAb specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-20 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrument.
Allow test device,specimen,and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within one hour.
- Put the test device on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of serum or plasma (approx. 75 mL) to specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S). See illustration below.
- Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the results after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
POSITIVE: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
GEMC is the short name of Gem Medic Electric & Technology Co.,Ltd located in Henan Province, China, which is a privately-held corporation high-tech enterprise specializing in trade of rapid medic diagnostic test kits and device. The main products we supply are pregnancy test kits, ovulation test kits, sperm fertility test, drug of abuse test, infectious disease test, saliva alcohol tester, digital clinical thermometer, blood pressure monitor,ovulation microscope monitor and other medical test device.
Since the foundation of company, based on the belief-product quality and service are the lifeline of enterprise, so now we have had global customers from all of over the world, such as France, Russia, UAE, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and south Africa, totally more than 70 countries and areas.
And we will sincerly hope supply more & better service for you, 'for your better health & happy life' is our working target, welcome to visit our website to know more about it, thanks.