Medical Diagnostic Test Psa Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
|FOB Price:||US $0.3-0.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.3-0.6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PSA
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Name: Diagnostic Test Kit One Step Psa Rapid Test
- OEM: Available
- Accuracy: Over 99% Accurate
- Using: Self-Testing
- Abbr.: Psa
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: strip/cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Feature: Psa Rapid Test
- Certificate: Ce&ISO
- Manufacturer: Independent R & D
- Shelf Time: 24months
- Storage: 4-30 Degrees Centigrade
- Transport Package: 1test/Pouch 1test/Box or 4, as Required
- Origin: China
Medical Diagnostic Test PSA Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
(PSA)Prostate Specific Antigen Semi-Quantitative
psa test cassette
PSA rapid test kits, also known as one-step PSA tests, are a rapid direct binding immunoassay in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the semi-quantatitive detection of Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) tumor markers in human whole blood specimen. PSA tumor marker tests are based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of PSA in human Whole blood specimen. Two monoclonal antibodies are employed to identify cancer PSA specifically.
The prostate specific antigen (PSA) is the most commonly tested tumor marker for the prostate gland disease diagnosis. PSA tumor marker is normally present in low levels in the blood of all adult men. In human blood, the normal concentration range of this biomarker is 0.0 to 4.0 ng/ml, which are variable among different human races (refer to the table at the end of this page). But when prostate specific antigen rise beyond the normal range, it can be taken as a signal of prostate gland cancer or other problems. That is why PSA becomes the subject of PSA whole blood detection devices.
Negative: Two pink bands appear on test region of the Cassette. This indicates that there is no PSA in the whole blood.
Positive: Three pink bands appear on test region of the Cassette. .
* if the color of T line is lower than R line, it means concentration of PSA s between 4ng/ml and 10ng/ml. People who are at this regional level belong to the moderate risk patients group.
* if the T line is darker than R line, it means the concentration of PSA is higher than 10ng/ml. People who are at this regional level belong to the high risk patients group.
Invalid: If without colored band appears on test region or one pink band appears on test line, this is an indication of a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.