- Model NO.: HCV10A; 10C; 20A
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 1 test and a desiccant per foil pouch,box, carton.
- HS Code: 39211990
One Step Anti-HIV 1+2 Test is a rapid direct binding test for the qualitative detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 and Type2 (HIV) in human serum/plasma/whole blood as an aid in the clinical assessment of HIV infection.
The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for the determination of anti-HIV antibodies in serum/plasma. Purified recombinant antigens are employed to identify antibodies specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-15 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrument.
easy to use
easy to read
Room temperature storage
Product Format: Strip/Cassette
1pc x 100/kit
4PC x 25/kit
1PC x 50/kit