Medical One Step Dengue Igg/Igm &Ns1 Rapid Test Kit with Long Shelf Time 24 Months
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-1.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.5-1.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: strip, cassette
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Abbr: Dengue Igg/Igm&Ns1 Antigen
- Keywords: Dengue Ns1 Dengue Rapid Test
- Manufacturer: Independent R & D
- Reaction Time: 15 Minutes
- Product Name: Medical One Step Dengue Igg/Igm &Ns1 Rapid Test Ki
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO13485
- Specimen: Serum/Plasma/Wb
- Specificity: >99%
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: 4-30 Degrees Centigrade
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch
- Origin: Henan, China
Medical One Step dengue igg/igm &ns1 rapid test kit with long Shelf Time 24 months
Intended Use: One Step Dengue NS1 antigen Test is an in vitro qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the rapid detection of Dengue NS1 antigen in hunman serum/plasma/whole blood. It is used as an aid in the early clinical assessment of Dengue viruses (DV) infection.
Principle of the Procedure: The test is based on the principle of double antibody sandwich immunoassay for the determination of Dengue NS1 antigen in hunman serum / plasma / whole blood. Anti-Dengue NSI Monoclonal antibody 1 anti-Dengue NSI Monoclonal antibody 2 and anti-mouse polyclonal antibodies are employed to identify Dengue NS1 antigen speciafically.This one step test is very sensitive and only takes 15 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrument.
Storage : 4-30°C
Shelf Life: 24 months
Registration No.(International): CE marking
Dengue NS1 Antigen Test
Dengue ns 1 Test Cassette
The Dengue Ag NS1 Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of
dengue virus antigen (Dengue Ag) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.It is intended to be used as a screening test and as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with Dengue viruses.Any reactive specimen with the Dengue Ag Rapid Test must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s) and clinical findings.
1)Simple: simply add specimen and dilution(if necessary) into sample well
2)Rapid: results come out at 20 minutes
3)Visually interpreted: dont need any equipment
4)Stable: more than 12 month period of validity
Cassette: 40 tests/bag, 60-65 tests/box
1)Bring the kit components to room temperature before testing.
2)Open the pouch and remove the Card. Once opened, the test card must be used immediately.
3)Label the test card with patients identity.
4)Apply 5 μL of serum, plasma or whole blood to the S1 area indicated by the arrow mark.
5) Add 2 drops of sample buffer to well marked as S.
6)At the end of 20 minutes read the results. A strong positive sample may show result earlier.