- Model NO.: strip/cassette
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Transport Package: a Test in a Single Pouch
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equiments
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 1T/pouch, valve bag/box, carton
- HS Code: 39211990
We,supply kinds of rapid test kits: fertility test kits (pregnancy test, ovulation test,menapause test), infectious disease test (hepatitis test, malaria test, chlamydia test, gonorrhea test, h.pylori test, toxoplasma test, dengue test, typhoid test...), tumor markers test (psa test ,fob test, cea test, fob test), cardiac markers test (myoglobin test,tropponin I test, ck-mb test), DOA drug of abuse test (mor, opi, mop, met, thc, mdma...), urinalysis reagent test strips (protein, glucose.....), alcohol test, vaginal ph test..
We have the following drugs of abuse to test with:
|Product name||Format||Specimen||Sensitivity (ng/ml)|
|MOP/OPI/MOR Morphine Test||strip/cassette||urine||300|
|(KET) Ketamine Test||strip/cassette||urine||1000|
|(MDMA) Ecstasy Test||strip/cassette||urine||500|
|(COC) Cocaine Test||strip/cassette||urine||300|
|(THC) Marijuana Test||strip/cassette||urine||50|
|(AMP) Amphetamine Test||strip/cassette||urine||1000|
|(BAR) Barbiturates Test||strip/cassette||urine||300|
|(MTD) Methadone Test||strip/cassette||urine||300|
|(PCP) Phencyclidine Test||strip/cassette||urine||25|
|Multi-drug test Panel||panel||urine|
|(MOR) Morphine Test||strip/cassette||saliva|
|(MET) Methamphetamine Test||strip/cassette||saliva|
|(THC) Marijuana Test||strip/cassette||saliva|
|(AMP) Amphetamine Test||strip/cassette||saliva|
|Multi-drug test Panel||panel||saliva|
FOR STRIP TEST:
- Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature
- Remove test strip from the sealed foil pouch.
- Dip the test strip into the urine sample with the arrows pointing toward the specimen.
- The urine level should reach the maximum line marked on the strip, but must not exceed the maximum line.
- Hold the strip in the urine until a reddish color appears at the lower edge of the test membrane (approximately 10 seconds).
- Withdraw the strip and place it face up on a clean, dry surface.
- Read the result between 3 - 8 minutes after adding the sample.
FOR CARD TEST:
- Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature.
- Remove test card from the sealed foil pouch.
- Place the test card on a flat dry surface.
- Using the provided plastic dropper, dispense 3 drops of urine sample to the sample well of the test card. Start timing.
- Read result between 5-10 minutes after adding the sample.
READING THE TEST RESULTS
Read test results between 5-10 minutes. Do not interpret results after 10 minutes.
NEGATIVE Two (2) pink/purple bands form. In addition to the control band, a pink/purple band also appears in the test region.
Note: This immunoassay is a screening test. A negative result indicates the drug level is below the detection sensitivity. It is important to understand that concentrations of the drug below cut off may cause a faint "ghost line!± to form in the test region. This "ghost line!± should be considered a negative result.
POSITIVE One (1) pink/purple band appears in the control region. No band is found in the test region. This is an indication that the drug level is above the detection sensitivity level.
INVALID If there is no pink/purple band in the control area of the strip,the test result is invalid. Retest the sample using a new device/strip.