Hbsag Blood Test Strip Hbsag Diagnostic Test
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-0.4/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: strip/cassette
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Sxzz-20152401060
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sxzz-20152401060
- Specimen: Serum/ Whole Blood
- Storage: 4-30ºC
- Accuracy: Over 99%
- OEM Service: Availabe
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: strip/cassette/panel
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Buffer: Availabe
- Certificate: Ce ISO
- Usuage: Self-Testing
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days After Payment Confirmed
- Name: Hbsag Blood Test Strip Hbsag Diagnostic Test
- Transport Package: Individual Foil Pouch/ Customized Package
- Origin: Henan, China
High sensitivity and high specificity
No need of additional equipment
Room temperature storage
performance: sensitivity 98.40%
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen(HBsAg) is the earlist sign of an active hepatitis B infection. This antigen may be present before symptoms of an HBV infection are present. If this antigen is present for more tahn 6 months, then you probably have a chronic (long-term)HBV infection. This means you can spread HBV to others throughout your life.
1. Read the instruction manual.
2. Keep the test strip/card and the specimen back to room temperature to 20 ºC to 30 ºC
3.Remove the strip/card from the foilbag, put flat.
Strip: Add two drops sample with a dropper into the samples area on the strip.
Cassette: Add two drops sample with a dropper into sample hole on the card.
4.Read the test results in 15-20 minutes. Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.
Positive: Two red band appears in the test area(T) and the control area(T).
Negative: Only a red band appears in the control line(C). There is no red line in the test area(T)
Invalid: Quality control area(C) does not appear a red band, indicating faulty operation or reagent failure.