- Model NO.: strip/cassate
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/ Plasma
- Using: Self-Testing
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Size: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy: Over 99% Accurate
- Specification: strip/cassette
- HS Code: 38220090
Rapid syphilis test
Rapid syphilis test kits(serum/plasma in vitro diagnostic/test foil pouch) is a sandwich method based rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to Treponema Pallidum (TP) in serum or plasma to aid in the diagnosis of Syphilis.
MORE rapid diagnostic products supplied
HCG, LH, FSH,HIV, HBSAG, HCV,HBV,HEV,SYPLILIS,TB,HP, NGH,Chlamydia,Malaria,PSA,
CEA, FOB, Dengue,Troponin I, Toxoplasma,Drug of Abuse test,saliva alcohol test and so on.
- Testing Time:5 minutes
- Specimen:Serum or plasma
- Sampling Quantity: 50 UL,or 2 drops by the provided disposable dropper
- Storage Temperature:2-30 C
- Shelf Life:2 years.
- Packing Size:40 tests/kit
- NEGATIVE:Only one band appears in the control region (C)
- POSITIVE:Two bands appear individually in the control region (C) and test region (T).
- INVALID:Control band fails to appear.