Infantile Feces Rotavirus Group a Antigen Test Kit
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-0.06 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05-0.06/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||One Test, One Pipette and One Desicant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Rotavirus Antigen Test
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Sxzz-20152401060
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sxzz-20152401060
- Specimen: Feces
- Storage: 4-30ºC
- OEM: Availabe
- Lead Time: 3-25 Days After Paytime
- Shelf Time: 24 Months
- Specification: strip/cassette/panel
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Buffer: Availabe
- Accuracy: 99%
- Usage: Self-Testing/Professional Testing
- Certificate: Ce&ISO
- Product Name: Ce Approved Highly Accurate Super Sensitivity Rap
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Henan, China
|Infantile feces Rotavirus Group A Antigen Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) / newborn baby disease rapid test|
|Storage||4-30ºC at room temperature|
|Shelf life||24 --36 Months|
|Certification||CE/ ISO9001/ ISO13485/FSC|
|Result time||Within 15 minutes|
|Packing Details||Strip: 1pcs/foil pouch ,50 pcs/valve bag, 5000 pcs/carton|
|Cassette: 1pcs/foil pouch ,40 pcs/valve bag, 2000 pcs/carton|
|Payment method||T/T, Western Union or Paypal are available|
|Delivery time||3--25 days(As your order)|
|Other Service||The kits can be made according to the customers' artwork or design.|
|More tests||Fertility test, Infectious test, Drugs of Abuse test, Tumor Test, Cardiac test,Urinalysis test.|
Rapid Rotavirus Test is an in vitro qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the rapid detection of rotavirus antigens in human stool specimen. The test results are intended to aid in the diagnosis of rotavirus infection and to monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic treatment.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST
Rapid Rotavirus Antigen Test is a sandwich solid phase immunochromatographic assay. To perform the test, an aliquot of diluted stool sample is added to the sample well of the test cassette. The sample flows through a label pad containing rotavirus antibody coupled to red-colored colloidal gold. If the sample contains rotavirus antigens, the antigen will bind to the antibody coated on the colloidal gold
particles to form antigen-antibody-gold complexes. These
complexes move on the nitrocellulose membrane by capillary action toward the test line region on which rotavirus specific antibodies are immobilized. As the complexes reach the test line, they will bind to the antibody on the membrane in the form of a line. A second red control line will always appear in the result window to indicate that the test has been correctly performed and the test device functions properly. If rotavirus antigen is not present or lower than the detection limit of the test, only the control line will be visible. If the control line dose not developed, the test is invalid.
Rapid Rotavirus Antigen test card Each cassette contains a test strip with rotavirus specific antibody on the test region of the membrane and colored rotavirus antibody-gold conjugate pad. Rotavirus Antigen Sample bottle.
MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
1. Sample bottle
Each sample bottle contains 1.5 ml of stool specimen collection buffer. Store at 2-30ºC
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. Wear protective glove while handling kit components and test specimens.
3. Patient specimens and inactivated Positive Control may contain infectious agents and should be handled and disposed of as potential biohazards.
4. Do not use kit components beyond expiration date.
5. Dispose all used materials in appropriate container. Treat as potential biohazard.
• The expiration date is indicated on the package label.
• Store Sample Collection Tubes at 2-30ºC.
• Store test device at 2-30 ºC.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive result: A distinct pink colored band appears on test line regions, in addition to a pink line on the control line region.
Negative result: No line appears in the test line region. A distinct pink line shows on the control line region.
Invalid: The control line next to the test line does not become visible within 15 minutes after the addition of the sample.
GEMC is the short name of Gem Medic Electric & Technology Co.,Ltd located in Henan Province, China, which is a privately-held corporation high-tech enterprise specializing in trade of rapid medic diagnostic test kits and device. The main products we supply are pregnancy test kits, ovulation test kits, sperm fertility test, drug of abuse test, infectious disease test, saliva alcohol tester, digital clinical thermometer, blood pressure monitor,ovulation microscope monitor and other medical test device.
Since the foundation of company, based on the belief-product quality and service are the lifeline of enterprise, so now we have had global customers from all of over the world, such as France, Russia, UAE, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and south Africa, totally more than 70 countries and areas.
And we will sincerly hope supply more & better service for you, 'for your better health & happy life' is our working target, welcome to visit our website to know more about it, thanks.
2. How to order our product
(1) Customers to contact to consult , and purchase our products
(2) Our trader make a perfessional form according to your product
(3) Inform the product you need after you confirmation of the product
Address: NO.20,Bosong Road, Zhengzhou, Henan ,China
Country: China (Mainland)