Rapid Alcohol Saliva Rapid Test Strip
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.33 US $0.24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Rapid salvia test strip
- Material: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Group: Adult
- Trademark: GEMC Rapid Alcohol Saliva Rapid Test Strip
- Origin: Zhengzhou
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: OEM
- Transport Package: 100 Test Per Kit/25 Test Per Kit
No need additional equipment
Room temperature storage
Detailed Product Description:
Saliva Alcohol Test Strip
3.read in 2min
One Step Saliva Alcohol Test Strip
One Step Alcohol Saliva Test Strip is intended for use as a rapid method to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva for blood alcohol concentration (BAC) greater than 0.02%. It has been published that the concentration of alcohol in saliva is almost equal to that in blood.
|Product name||Alcohol Saliva Test Strip Kits|
|Use||selt-test, professional-test, home-test|
|Shelf Time||24-36months from the date of manufacture|
|Shipping||By FedEx or By Air|
|Package||one strip in one foil pouch|
|Deliever Time||5-30days depend on your order quantity and requirements|
Rapid Saliva Alcohol Test Strip is intended for use as a rapid method to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva for blood alcohol concentration (BAC) greater than 0.02%. It has been published that the concentration of alcohol in saliva is almost equal to that in blood.
The rapid test is intended for the semi-quantization of ethyl alcohol in human saliva. To confirm the concentration of positive specimens, an alternate, non-enzymatic technology such as headspace gas chromatography should be used.
1. Remove a strip from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Saturate the reactive pad by dipping the reaction pad into the saliva specimen collected in a sputum cup, or by applying saliva directly to the reaction pad. After 10 seconds, shake off the excess saliva.
3. Immediately start timer and at 2 minutes, compare the reactive pad with the provided colored chart below.
Interpretation of Results
A distinct color developed all over the pad. The positive result indicates that the BAC is 0.02% or higher. The alcohol concentration are related to the colored chart above.
Almost no color change by comparing with the background. The negative result indicates that the BAC is less than 0.02%.
The test should be considered invalid If only the edge of the reactive pad turned color that might be ascribed to insufficient sampling. The subject should be re-tested.